Thursday 29 May 2014

Memoirs of a Smoker

My friends call my habit a contradiction to popular wisdom..
I get lot of "Can't you read.. its poison " or " You fools will die soon and leave this beautiful kingdom"

I do not protest.. or justify.. neither make fake promises..
This is the story of a guy who loves his cigarettes and just like the smoke.. he is anonymous. .

I never started because of peer pressure or the girls might find it cool..
Me and my cigarettes were destined to be together.. I believe in this thumb rule..

Broaden your thought base to admire this beautiful relationship..
We know it is a physically intimate bond.. no confusion whether we are in love or still exploring friendship. .

My cigarettes are there for me always.. may this happy bubble never pokes..
There is a reason why the word smoke rhymes with joke, hope and elope..

You can hate me in elevators or sarcastically ask my today smoked up count..
I would stand by my cigarettes.. watch the smoke rise up.. to me it is profound..

I can enjoy my cigarette with tea, me .. for that matter even an ice cream cone..
Damm !! if I had it my way.. I would kill the guy who invented the NO SMOKING ZONE !

Smoke vaporizes all your doubts, griefs and away it sails..
You so gotta try it once.. the divine rhthym of inhale.....    exhale....

1 comment:

  1. I almost cried ;)..finally man...aaaja ek sutta marte hain...

    ReplyDelete